AT&T Store Alton Homer M Adams Pkwy
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Alton Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 26, 20201 out of 5This store is absolutely horrible, the salesperson Paul is a joke he talks his way around scamming you out of hundreds of dollars and his manager Amber is no good either she knows he scammed me but she is backing him all the way I’m calling corporate and want everyone to know that this store and these people here are horrible people
- June 5, 20201 out of 5My wife had a problem with her phone we went into the store and the problem was solved in 30 seconds! This is where the good news ends. The salesperson asked if we had internet service with AT&t. We said no, he asked what we were paying with cable I told him $75 per month. He said their service cost $40 a month and if we signed up now wewould also receive a Visa card for $100. So we signed up. When we received our bill he had neglected to tell us the rate was good for one year, there was an additional $10 fee for equipment, and last but not least $100 installation fee! Upon notifying the corporate AT&t they said it was a responsibility of the store. So I kept on going to the store I gave my complaint to a salesperson who wrote it all down and said he would have his manager call me. that never happened. So upon going into the store today I asked for a manager she came out listen to my story and said that was a corporate problem to resolve. I called the corporate office they assured me that it was the stores problem. all I know is I will never recommend AT&t, I will never recommend this store, and if the state's attorney has any influence in this area or the city of Alton business licenses, I will be asking them to take immediate action. I really don't think I'm going to let this one drop folks.
- May 24, 20205 out of 5Paul was great.. fixed my phone that had just purchased 2 weeks agp.. He was great knowledgeable and friendly pleasant
- April 24, 20202 out of 5Unfortunately my iPhone quit and I had to upgrade. The lady that helped me was friendly. However I took a phone off our family plan, 4 phones to 3, and the bill went up. Makes no sense. Put my phone on my own account and it doubled. The upgrade fee is waived she says. Just call and we will fix. Left three messages and no call back. While at the store she says the first bill will be a little high due to pro rate fees. No worries she says it will fix on the next billing cycle. She is a liar. I have called att and have fixed everything she messed up. So now my bills are lower as should be. These stores are great if you need a phone, but are good for screwing your bill up!!!!
- February 25, 20201 out of 5I was also a “victim” of your scam BOGO offer. I was never told that I would have to change my plan in order to receive the BOGO offer on the phones that I purchased in September 2019. I then came in and was told I would be credited $700.00 and it never happened. Called and was told Amber the manager would take care of it, never happened. Called again and spoke with another manager Kelly and was told she would handle........still hasn’t happened. Went in and was told again by Amber that they are waiting for “approval”. Have made numerous calls in between these as well and have continued to be lied too. I did forget to mention after all the phone calls and trips I made, when I went in again last week and was so mad Amber was somehow able to credit my account $200 without “approval”. I asked for her corporate number and her district manager name and she refused........this complaint is just the beginning. I will also be filing a complaint with the BBB and continue. This isn’t how you do business!