AT&T Store Springfield Campbell
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Springfield Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 24, 20205 out of 5My husband and I had a great experience at this store back on 5/8/20. We had multiple updates and changes to our AT&T accounts. Michael S was great and very helpful! It took a bit as I expected but got all issues taken care of initially with just a couple minor follow up texts and calls to Michael S.Response from AT&TMay 26, 2020Hello Elizabeth, we're so glad we could get everything taken care of for you. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and we look forward to seeing you again next time!
- March 30, 20205 out of 5best service above and beyond there jobResponse from AT&TMay 4, 2020Hello Jess, Thank you for leaving us feedback! We are so happy you had a great experience here at our Campbell location and we look forward to seeing you again next time.
- February 28, 20201 out of 5Pressure. Don't believe a word they're saying. It's not at all free. Ask how much it'll be after first year. Don't go into store unless you want to leave with products you don't want, that'll end up costing you a fortune and no idea what the hell just happened. They spend millions on researching how to play people and train them to attack like a shark. The closer will make it sound amazing. It won't be amazing. Go buy an $80 Tracphone from retail store a monthly plan and don't worry, I promise you, you're not missing out or losing anything. And you be able to afford to eat for next 30 months. And whatever they say the bill will be, add about 10-20% in fees, taxes, and surcharges. If you have to have the latest and greatest and have no or bad credit and they are only way to get it. I strongly advise to start saving before your dream phone comes out and just buying it. Don't let them set it up for you. Be prepared to be locked into a straight jacket contract for 30 months or pay thousands to get out. Understand they'll say it's free then they'll tell you to pay sales tax. Usually about 10%. Nothing is free. Be ready to sit for hours while they're on phone, to say you ssn 6 times to a stranger along with name and DOB. NOTHING is free. They don't care about you. You're just a mark. They're bit required to disclose all infusion information. That's in there gray on gray section of contacts they don't want you to read. They aren't helping you they're exploiting you. Run away.
- February 13, 20205 out of 5Mr Austin at your store was exceptional. He took the time to resolve my issues with my go phone. He was patient, kind & never focused on time but on my situation. I was extremely impressed & thankful. One awesome worker he deserves employee of the month! Thank you Austin you are the reason I remain a loyal at&t customer since 05!!
- February 7, 20205 out of 5Greeted by Fernanda. She then was our helper. She put us in touch by phone with Felicia at DirecTV. They were able to resolve our billing problem and answer all of our questions. Both very helpful and knowledgeable.