AT&T Store Nashua Pheasant Lane Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Nashua
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Nashua?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Nashua Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 28, 20201 out of 5If possible I'll not give any star. Worst staff possible. They're very good in lying and will charge without explanation. The store manager is of no help. Don't go there.Response from AT&TOctober 16, 2020Hi PKS. Thank you for reaching out. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- July 31, 20205 out of 5Alex at the Nashua Store did a great job today fixing my email issue with my iPhone. Very pleasant and very knowledgable.Response from AT&TAugust 3, 2020Hi! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- July 22, 20201 out of 5I never write reviews but this has been a nightmare.
One month ago I signed up with AT&T under a business account and was told that once it comes in the mail we can activate it. Few days later I received the phone then was told I need to pay $1,200 to activate it! I told them to just cancel the phone and I’m going through Verizon. They said okay at the store. Here we are a month later and I got a bill in the mail for $211 for a phone service that was never cancelled, $1,200 bill for a phone I never received, and hours of customer service calls with zero help. Finally I was able to cancel the line on my own after 3 hours of calls with customer support. I’m still waiting for my refund on a phone I never used. My advice, avoid AT&T by all means. I had to be directed a total of 13 times during those three hours of calls. I wish I could give a zero star rating.Response from AT&TJuly 24, 2020Hi Anthony D.. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- December 28, 20191 out of 5No help at all. Did not try to help us just say they cant. If they dont know how to do something...maybe call customer service for help. If we were buying a phone they up on us.
- December 26, 20191 out of 5Worse store. I came in with my wife and talk to one of the person working here to sign me up and he just talked to me to wait on line but didn’t sign me in. Long story short when the lane came to me and the next associate came to ask who was next i said it was us he ask me if i signed in and i say no that the associate told me to wait and line. Well they didnt take care of me. After a long way i have to sigh up. Unprofessional