AT&T Store Mt. Laurel Eastgate
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Mt. Laurel
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mt. Laurel Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 26, 20201 out of 5Very disappointed. Went to the store last week to upgrade my daughters broken phone. Spoke to a rep in the store who made several changes reporting my daughter could get a new phone and we would be saving $20 a month. Today called AT&T customer service and everything changed. My bill will actually be going up $30 a month and that was after 2 hours on the phone with their representatives trying to figure out what the person in the store did. Such a headache and waste of time.
- July 22, 20205 out of 5A few weeks ago I was in the Eastgate/Mt. Laurel, NJ store and was helped by Adrianne Jackson. I have been with AT&T for almost twenty years and she provided the single best experience I have ever had with this company. She was friendly, patient, and knowledgeable. Adrianne did not know it, but I was considering switching to another carrier... my experience with her that day is why I did not.
- July 20, 20201 out of 5Absolutely Horrible Experience.
Dakota feels she can use the police as her personal army. Talk to customers any way she pleases. Adrienne is awful especially if it's regarding Aaron the manager.
- June 15, 20205 out of 5Outstanding customer service Dakota,is an absolute credit to the store. Great service can't say that enough.Response from AT&TJune 24, 2020Thank you Keith!
- June 1, 20205 out of 5Great store Diaries was amazing!Response from AT&TJune 19, 2020Thank you for shopping with us, James!