AT&T Store Short Hills Mall at Short Hills
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Short Hills
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Short Hills?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Short Hills Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 7, 20205 out of 5Luis has the patience and persistence of a saint! I had a problem with AT&T and he spent almost 40 minutes on the phone and computer solving my problem. Luis is knowledgeable, but he had to make customer service do their job. Luis is the manager of the Short Hills store.
- March 4, 20195 out of 5I went in there for an esim activation and I got help right away. Also got help with getting the screen protector put on my phone.
- February 28, 20195 out of 5One of the best experience at AT&T stores I had. Personal was very knowledgeable, helpful and answered all questions with great atitude.
- December 11, 20185 out of 5This was my family and I first time entering At&t and honestly I don't think it couldn't gone any better. Hanna Gomez was our sales rep and she was great! First of all spoke the language I needed but she was honest and straight forward about everything. We have been with Verizon for about 17 years and there costumer service wasn't honest. If we knew about this plan and what at&t can offer sooner we would've switched a lot sooner. She did everything she could make this process as easy as possible and it wasn't stressful especially since we were changing companies. Hanna was overall great!
- December 6, 20181 out of 5PatRick was the one who connected me but he did whatever he wanted to do. He put insurance on my phone and I didn’t ask for that also he claimed he set up my auto pay but didn’t and so on. That was very unprofessional of him. so I had to call at&t customer service and put my auto pay on and take the insurance off. Also, I put a down payment on my phone and he charged me for something else but didn’t even let me know it was going to be that price.