AT&T Store Charlotte Independence Square East
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Charlotte
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Charlotte?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Charlotte Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 16, 20201 out of 5As soon as we walk in the store , someone just asks what we were there for and said, ok and walked away. They didn’t tell me how long it would take nor offer ANY assistance. Horrible customer service. The store was also burning hot with little to no AC. I won’t be coming back EVER !
- September 17, 20205 out of 5Erick provided the best customer service skills I've received in a long time! I went in the store for one thing and received a package of cost savings without knowing my entitlements. Erick I'm the lady who didn't have a Google account, but had to get one to write this review. Thank you so much!!Response from AT&TOctober 2, 2020Hello Sherry W Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience.
- September 4, 20201 out of 5I went in to the store for help on returning a device that was supposed to be used as a trade in from me buy new phones. I explained that the return package had not been sent to me and when I called in they told me to take it to the store. The rep told me to use the return label and the box that the new phones came in and I will be fine. I told him that 2 different reps told not to do that. His response was they don't know what they are talking about and to use the label and I will be fine. I left went and sat in my truck and called the call center and they told me I was right for not using that label because my return would have not been processed right.Response from AT&TSeptember 8, 2020Hello William P. Thank you for reaching out. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- February 11, 20201 out of 5Lousy customer service. We went to this store at the direction of the ATT rep who sold us the phones, hoping to use the 50% discount coupon given to us for cases, etc. The clerk had zero interest in helping us, had no stock for the phones sold to us during the promotion. She refused to look into ordering them, and refused to call another store for us. She only gave us another store's phone number after we voiced our displeasure. Will never go in there again!!!Response from AT&TFebruary 11, 2020Hello David S. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 9, 20195 out of 5I was treated very well! Kind, professional and very helpful