AT&T Store Charlotte Cotswold
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
106 C S Sharon Amity Road
, NC 28211
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Charlotte's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Charlotte
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Charlotte?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Charlotte Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 22, 20201 out of 5I came by the store two times today. 1st time, I was there for 30 min. No one said Hi at all.I tried to understand since they were talking others. But my understanding got wasted. I believe it was a bad service. A situation like that, employees usually ask us wait not ignore their costumes. Since No one offered me help, I left, still they did not say at all. They did not care.
I came by again to ask several questions. I asked Anthony about my cell bills. I asked looked up my bill. He rejected. He said, "I do not know what you are talking about." I asked again, looked up my bill. I felt if I asked one more time, I was going to hit me. He was very upset without any reason. He was upset from the beginning.
I said, "you are not willing to help me" to his face. He was there when I came by 1st as well. When I read the reviews, he was very rude to other person as well. He must be written up. The way he acts he does that like that all the time. He must lose the position, and the store must train their people better. THe was the worst Att place ever.
- September 11, 20191 out of 5Rude and condescending. I was TOLD which which phone to get, without any attempt to understand my needs. Upon questioning the assumption, the responses were combative, without truthfully answering my questions, and he positioned himself to make me feel foolish. Despite asking for the new iphone, he insisted that the phone he was selling me WAS the NEW phone. It turned out that the new iphones were being introduced that very day! When I returned the following day, and asked why he didn’t tell me, he said he didn't know there was a new iphone coming out. Really? And you sell Iphones? Then, I come to this website and low and behold, there's all the info on the new phone. My guess, is that he just wanted to move inventory of last years phone and didn't want to risk losing a sale on the spot. The sad part of this, is that if he had said, “yes there is a new iphone coming out, watch for the info online, and come back on the 13th, and we can pre-order one for you”, I would have done that in a heartbeat. Moral of the story Anthony, is, when you look out for your customer, they will be your customer for life, if you treat them like s*#t, they will be gone forever.
- January 31, 20195 out of 5At&t cotswold store is my favorite store the staff there is very professional and knowledgeable about all services from cable to cell phones and they always go above and beyond to satisfy their customers the manager there is one of the best ones they have had and ive seen several come and go but hopefully they will keep this guy
- November 7, 20185 out of 5Very knowledgeable, my sales representative was very friendly and helpful.
- May 7, 20181 out of 5Clear the store was understaffed. It certainly was not the staffs fault.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.