AT&T Store Spring Hill Spring Hill
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
4825 Main Street
, TN 37174
Fast. Free. Convenient.
Order online and pick up in store the same day. Subject to availability. Order must be placed by 4pm local time. Restrictions apply.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Your revolutionary Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G deserves the Best Network*. Preorder now. Best Network based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
AT&T Protect Advantage
Stuff happens, make sure your phone is insured. Sign up now to protect your device against loss, theft, and damage. Benefits include same-day phone replacement & battery replacement. Open enrollment ends 3/31/20.
AT&T PREPAID: Autopay & Save
Our lowest price ever for unlimited high-speed data: $45/mo. With AutoPay
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in Nashville
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
Tax-Time Savings on your favorite phones
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and unlimited data plans.
iPhone XSLearn how to get an iPhone XS 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits on a new iPhone 11 Pro Max with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG G8X ThinQLearn how to get the LG G8X ThinQ for $0/mo. Limited Time. Requires new line and eligible unlimited svc. Promo price after credits over 30 mo. $30 Activ. & other terms apply.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone 6s PlusLearn how to get $400 off the Apple iPhone 6s Plus—buy it today for $149.99 with a $65 per month plan or higher! Ends 4/2/20. Available online and in participating AT&T locations. Req a new line of service and make a payment on a minimum $65 unlimited or $75 Unlimited monthly plan.
Shop and delivery your way
Buy online pick up in store
- Place your order online and pick it up at an AT&T Retail location close to you in as little as 2 hours.
- Provides the flexibility to shop anywhere/anytime and pick up at your convenience.
- Allows the opportunity to touch and feel the device without waiting for shipment to arrive
- Get product advice and support from an AT&T expert while you’re in-store.
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
In-person delivery and activation
- You pick the time and place for the AT&T Ready to GoSM expert to deliver your new device
- Your new device will be delivered for free the very same day and set up just the way you want it
- Your expert will sync your apps, music, contacts, and photos onto your new device and make sure everything is running smoothly.
- If you don’t find the exact accessories you’re looking for online, we’ll also come stocked with all the essentials like cases, chargers, screen protectors, and more for you to try out.
About the Spring Hill Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Spring Hill Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Spring Hill, TN. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Spring Hill, TN store located at 4825 Main Street! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.1 out of 5.0(21 Reviews)
- October 16, 20191 out of 5Do not use the Spring Hill TN store. Here is everything going on. We spoke with the store manager ASHLEY about getting 5 phones. After her telling us that we would get a government discount because I work for local government and that the first payment would be due on Sept 28, we decided to go with ATT. She told us we had to make a deposit of $300 to order the phones which would be in on that Saturday, July 28th. We show up on the 28th and she said the phones were ordered but were sent back. So we had been there twice already (an hour drive both ways). She told us to come back on Sunday the 29th and she would have the phones. We show up at 1 Sunday and she said phones were still not in but we could take what they had in the store. Also because we were doing this, the $300 would be refunded to us on 2 separate credit cards we used, $150 each. We were there 4 hours waiting on the phones. She said the refund would be on the cards the next day. We get everything set up and leave. 5 phones all POST PAID. She said the bill would be around $305 each month. The next day we check our credit cards and no refund. I call ATT and they said it may take up to 7 days. I called ASHLEY and she said she would check on it and call me back which she never did, numerous times. About a week later we get a $150 credit on one card but not the other. I call again and customer service can’t find the other $150 so I was told they would give us a credit on our bill.
Jump ahead to September. I wake up, my phone is turned off along with the other phones in my family. My wife’s phone was not. After calling ATT, I find out that my wife’s phone was set up separate from ours and they are all PREPAID PHONES. I told customer loyalty that I was told that payment would not be due until September 28 and we had never received any bill. I explained the dire need for the phones to be on because of my wife’s condition and they said I would have the pay the $400 to have it turned back on. That put us in a bind because we have to have the phones so I paid it. I was promised they would check into it, but have never heard anything. Yesterday the phones are off again and I find out that there is an additional number tied to my phone, 276-206-4926, which is a Virginia area code and that a IPadPro is on my account for $31.27 per month which we did not order. I have no idea if there is any additional items on my wife’s account besides her phone and watch. We need these phones on, and I don’t want to pay until everything is figured out. I am not paying for services or items that I do not have. I need these accounts to be set up as a post paid account and all numbers combined. We have never received a bill. I was also told the address for billing was somewhere in North Carolina. I have never lived in North Carolina, neither has my wife. I believe that ASHLEY has committed fraud and I plan on filing a police report. I’m not sure why she is not there anymore but if it happened to me, then it’s happened to others.
I have emailed Carrie Henegar, District Manager for this store, because they would not give me her phone number. 24 hours later, still no response from her. I believe it's time to start talking to an attorney.
- October 16, 20191 out of 5We have had a miserable experience with this location since July. No one seems to want to help or return emails including the District Manager. The manager at the time, Ashley, set up our 5 phones wrong and for some reason ordered an IPAD that we didn’t order. They set up an address in North Carolina, we live in Tennessee. There is fraud involved and we plan on filing charges. No one wants to help, they could care less.
- July 10, 20195 out of 5
- June 28, 20191 out of 5I’ve always had a great experience here. But today I arrived at 5:49. They don’t close until 7. Lights on, TV on, doors locked. And no one is answering the phone. Very angry.
- June 20, 20195 out of 5I was required to go to an AT&T store after my online order failed (several times). The staff was courteous, knowledgeable, and resolved my issue, which included navigating the inner-workings of the behemoth AT&T systems. If you are trying to order service, or have issues with the online services, and are in the Spring Hill, TN area, this store is the place to go.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.