AT&T Store Spring Hill The Crossings of Spring Hill
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Spring Hill
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Spring Hill?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Spring Hill Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 23, 20211 out of 5Never Answers Phone After Calling Numerus TimesResponse from AT&TMarch 3, 2021Hello L Our apologies for the inconvenience. This location did have some landline service disruption this last week. BUT! we are absolutely at your service, and would love to hear from you. Please contact us at this number asap 931.451.7597 or 7572. Thank you for being the best part of AT&T!
- November 20, 20205 out of 5I bought a I phone 12 max plus from the Columbia store, when it arrived I made a appointment at the Columbia store to activate and transfer my data from my I phone 10 to the new 12. The Columbia employee that was assisting name was Gina. Gina was very rude and even argued with me in a loud voice when I didn’t remember my apple password. The whole time the store manager was sitting at the next table and never once tried to help. Gina did not accept my explanation as to how I could not know the password. Gina made the comment that I should have had that taken care of before coming in to activate. I tried to explain that no one told me at the store when the new phone was ordered that these things were needed. Gina continued to get very loud and the store manager continued to say nothing. The final straw was when the phones were asking for pass codes that had never been set up. Gina again was very rude that I could not come up with the pass codes that I had never set. I at this time asked for my phones, otter box case and screen saver and left the store.
I drove 20 miles to the Spring Hill store where Otis was very happy to help me. I had the apple password and Otis helped me get my new phone operating to my satisfaction and was very nice while doing so. The Spring Hill store manager name was Robbie and was also very polite and helpful. The Springhill store employees were very nice and helpful and seemed to remember that I was the customer while the Columbia store acts like they are doing you a favor.
I would recommend if you are doing business with att to use the Springhill store. I think att could save its customers a lot of money by closing the Columbia store or at least get the employees at that location some training maybe Otis and Robbie could train them.