AT&T Store Spring Branch Singing Oaks
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
286 Singing Oaks
, TX 78070
USWe are located in the Singing Hills Shopping Center near Walmart at HWY US 281 South & HWY TX 46 West.
Request an Appointment
Cyber Week Deals are Here!
Visit our Cyber Week page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals end Friday!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Spring Branch
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Spring Branch?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Spring Branch Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 21, 20205 out of 5Michael made getting a phone extremely easy and painless. Not only did he make sure we got the best deal today, but also checked on deals we had gotten in the past and we were able to make changes on my account to keep my bill in a good affordable place. Michael was amazing and I would recommend him to everyone.
- May 16, 20203 out of 5I have been a customer a long time. I needed a new phone the guys were very nice and friendly. The deal they offered was really good except that they didn’t have the phone in store ! Why offer a deal when you don’t have the product! I needed phone then be my phone was going out on me ! So I drove from Bulverde Tx to Seguin Tx so I would have a phone. I referred my sister to change service. The people were nice but their internet service at the Bulverde Tx store sucks. She had to leave her phone overnight, hopefully it is done when she goes tomorrow if not she will not be happy. Not good advertising for att !!
- March 14, 20205 out of 5My wife and I went into store to upgrade are phones. Robert was great in providing us information we needed regarding the upgrade and even helped us in setting up some of items on the phone, as both of us are not tech savvy. It was great to see customer service in action since we seem to rarely come across it now a days. Recommend you ask for Robert for your phone needs.
- January 27, 20205 out of 5great customer service, Robert was extremely helpful.
- July 13, 20195 out of 5I was in and out of the store 3 different times yesterday. A lady there who’s name was Charlene was very helpful and patient with my questions. She explained things very well.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.