AT&T Store Tomball Tomball
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Tomball
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tomball Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 26, 20201 out of 5have been trying for two days to get in contact with the store.
No one answers the store line.
Neither The asst manager nor the manager will even answer their business cell phones.
Have left messages on their lines and have gotten no response.
Is it possible to rate THEM a ZERO??Response from AT&TMay 28, 2020Hi SpudF.
We're sorry that your phone call went unanswered. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future. We hope to connect with you soon.
- December 20, 20191 out of 5Worst customer service EVER. Spent 6 hours trying to get in contact with a representative whom I was never able to get ahold of. Location was open but apparently nobody answers the phone.
- June 15, 20191 out of 5Worst customer service. Do not step foot in this store. They are rude and you wait forever. We have 8 plans with them. Not anymore. I’m so disappointed.
- April 8, 20192 out of 5It took an hour to get anywhere. I have been losing money since the transaction was made.
- April 1, 20191 out of 5I’ve worked for At&t for 21 years and I swear the people in this location should not work for our company!!! For one they either don’t know their job or just lazy! I’m guessing both since they won’t even acknowledge your in the store. Today was the last time I’ll ever go in that store I’ll drive 10 miles outta my way to get the service I expect!!!! Can I give a 0?