AT&T Store Bremerton Bremerton
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Bremerton
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Prepaid PlansLearn how to save $15/mo. on a new unlimited line with AutoPay signup. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Bremerton?After 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Other fees, charges, and restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Bremerton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 22, 20205 out of 5Miles took care of everything I needed quickly and with no problems. He was calm cool and collected. He was very knowledgeable also. Thanks Miles
- December 10, 20195 out of 5Great at what they do and very friendly.
- December 8, 20191 out of 5Worst experience EVER with an AT&T authorized dealer! The store manager talked me into signing up for AT&T TV, but lied to me about the service. I asked another store rep about why Thomas was asking me to change my billing address abs learned that Thomas was setting my account up for auto-pay without my permission. at that time I stated that I did not want the service since Thomas lied to me and Thomas tried to convince me that he told me, although the other rep confirmed that he had not heard Thomas advise me of that.
Thomas tried to force me to keep the service and refused to void the transaction. When i said that i would contact management he said he had to wait until the next day to cancel the service. I asked for the manager and the other store rep said that Thomas was the manager! 😳 That's scary, the store manager is ripping people off. He called the next day to apologize and stated he was cancelling the service and my Samsung watch order, well low and behold, the watch was cancelled but the AT&T service was not.
AT&T tried to charge me an early cancellation fee and hadn't refunded my $87.86. I had to jump through hoops to get my money back and have the early termination fees waived with AT&T. Thankfully, for me AT&T fixed the situation.
- January 14, 20195 out of 5Service was great ! Very knowledgeable employee that should be in management. If that employee was able to manage people under her she could make the store a better work environment for workers and customers. Thank you again for the great service.
- September 30, 20185 out of 5Very spacious and not crowded and the service provided is very satisfactory.