Why is my DSL Internet price changing?
This price adjustment enables us to continue to maintain our network to deliver the level of quality, service, and features you’ve come to expect from AT&T.When will this change occur?
The timing of the price change is based upon your individual billing period. You'll see the new rate reflected within two bill cycles following the date listed in your original notification.1What are the benefits of DSL Internet service?
There are lots of benefits to having DSL Internet service:
See all important details
- Trusted Provider: AT&T is committed to providing our customers with outstanding products and services at a great value, and we continue to offer a variety of services designed to meet your individual needs.
- Value-added services: DSL offers services and features that provide you with convenience and added value, including:
- Seamless connections at home and on the go. If you have a gateway, you can turn your home into a private Wi-Fi hotspot so you can connect all your Wi-Fi enabled devices. You can also access all our national AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots. (Access includes AT&T Wi-Fi Basic. Wi-Fi enabled device required. Other restrictions apply. See www.attwifi.com for details and locations.)
- Security and Protection. The AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee® is included for higher speed DSL customers, and helps keep you and your computer safe.2
- Technical support available 7 days a week for help when you need it.
- Up to 11 email accounts with virtually unlimited storage lets the whole family stay connected with the freedom to check mail from any of your devices.
- Personalized currently.com portal homepage to keep all of your favorite news, weather, entertainment, sports, and account tools in one place.
- Instant messaging to chat one-on-one or in groups, and share photos, videos and animated GIFs instantly with all of your friends.