Extend your battery life with these tips:
- Change your notifications. Go to your app settings to turn off unnecessary notifications.
- Fetch email less frequently. Set your device to check for new emails less often.
- Set non-essential apps to only work when you use them. This will stop these apps from running in the background.
- Delete unused apps and widgets. Shut down or remove apps and widgets you don’t use.
- Enable power-saver mode. If your device offers them, take advantage of power-saving options to help when battery life is critical.
- Disable auto-update apps. Apps often automatically download updates and install them. Turn auto-update off when you want to save battery power.