: If you purchased a device and it came with a new SIM card installed, we suggest using that SIM card. Skip this section and check your device or SIM card activation instructions for more details.
- Find your SIM card size by going to the Device Support tutorial for your device and selecting Specifications.
- Remove the SIM card from the SIM kit and choose the right size:
Insert the SIM card.
- Be sure to punch out the largest (Standard) SIM first.
- Punch out the Micro SIM next, then the Nano SIM, if necessary.
- Can’t find your device? Check your device manufacturer’s website to confirm the right SIM card size.
- Not sure how to insert a SIM card? Go to our Device Support tutorial and select Insert SIM Card.