Have an existing watch you want to add to Family Share? Reset the watch
before you start.
If you’re using a different mobile service provider for the watch, make sure you buy a plan before setup.
- Go to the Watch app on your iPhone and choose Pair a Watch.
- Select Set up for a Family Member and follow the prompts. Make sure you set up Family Sharing first.
- Follow the instructions to set up mobile service on the watch.
- Using AT&T? You’ll see AT&T in white in the Cellular Plan section.
- Using a different provider? You’ll see the watch’s wireless provider in white in the Cellular Plan section.
- Review and turn on optional features to complete setup.
Want more info? Check out Apple Support: Set up an Apple Watch for a family member