In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Change wallpaper
• Personalize multiple lock screens
• Add widgets
• Add a Smart Stack
• Move or remove a widget from the home screen
1. From the home screen, select the Settings app
2. Select Wallpaper, then select Add New Wallpaper.
3. Select the desired wallpaper
Note: Create a custom look for your home screen and lock screen. Select wallpaper like Astronomy, perfect for the large display, or Kaleidoscope, which animates as you rotate your iPad. Browse a gallery of collections for inspiration. You can also select Photos to browse and choose a Live Photo. An all-new motion effect for Live Photos makes your Lock Screen feel more dynamic than ever when you wake iPad, and settles into your Home Screen when unlocked. To save battery life, turn off Live and Dynamic wallpapers.
4. Select Add.
5. Select Set as Wallpaper Pair to set the selected wallpaper on both the lock screen and the home screen.
Note: Perspective wallpapers will move as you tilt the iPad.
Personalize multiple lock screens
1. From the Wallpaper screen, swipe left
to the desired Wallpaper set.
2. Select Customize
under the lock screen.
Note: Select Customize under the home screen to customize the home screen.
3. Customize settings
as desired. When finished, select Done
Note: You can add widgets on your Lock Screen to see information like the weather, time, date, battery levels, or upcoming events at a glance. Select ADD WIDGETS to browse the available options.
1. From the home screen, swipe right
to access widgets.
2. Select Edit
3. Select the Add icon
4. Search for or select the desired widget
5. Swipe left
to the desired widget layout
, then select Add Widget
Add a Smart Stack
1. A Smart Stack of widgets is intelligently curated based on the apps you use most. When using Smart Stack, the right widget will show up automatically at the right time in your day based on your app usage. To add Smart Stack to your home screen, select and hold an empty space on the home screen until the apps start to shake then select the Add icon.
2. Select Smart Stack
3. Swipe left
to the desired layout
, then select Add Widget
4. Select Done
Move or remove a widget from the home screen
From the home screen, select and hold an empty space
on the home screen until the apps start to shake. Select and hold the desired widget to rearrange the layout, or select the Remove icon
above the desired widget to remove it. When finished, select Done