Organize your important health information so it is easy to access and share from a central and secure place.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Set up Health Details
• Edit Health Details
• View Health Summary
• Track Medications
• Access & Edit Notification settings
For this tutorial, select the Health app on your home screen.
If this is your first time opening the Health app, review the Welcome to Health prompt then select Continue. Review the iCloud Health Data on iPad prompt. When you sync your iCloud Health Data from your other devices, your iPhone and Watch data will also be accessible on your iPad. Select Sync to iPad or Not Now.
1. After first opening the Health app and reviewing the introductory prompts, you will be asked to enter your Health Details. Enter your desired health details, then select Next.
2. Review the Health Notifications prompt. If desired, select the Trends switch to enable or disable health trends notifications. Select Continue.
1. From the Health app, select Profile then select Health Details.
2. Select Edit.
3. Edit as desired, then select Done.
When you open the Health app, a Health Summary will be displayed. Select the desired highlight for more details or select Show All Health Data to view all your health data.
You can also select the Menu icon to view details in the desired Health Category.
1. From the Health app, select the Menu icon then select Medications.
2. Select Add a Medication.
3. Enter the Medication name, then select the desired search result. Select Add at the bottom of the list if you would like to add a medication that is not listed.
4. You will be prompted to edit the details of the medication, enter and edit the details as desired. Select Next to continue.
5. Review the When will you take this prompt?. Select Frequency to set the medication's frequency. Select Time to set when you will be reminded to take your medication. Select Add a time to add another timed notification. When finished, select Next.
6. If you would like a visual reminder of your medication, select the desired Shape, then select Next. Select Skip to continue without choosing a shape.
7. Select the desired Colors for your medication, then select Next.
8. Review the details for your medication, then select Next.
Note: If you would like to add a display name or notes for your medication, you can add them in the Optional Details section.
1. From the Health app, select Profile then select Notifications.
2. Edit Notification settings as desired.