View & Manage Power Consumption
• Use the original charger and battery to maintain optimal battery performance over the life of your device. The battery comes partially charged. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. This device supports wireless charging.
VIEW BATTERY USAGE
• Swipe down from the Notification bar
, then select the Settings icon
• Select Battery. Battery Usage information will be displayed.
Note: Alternatively, swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers then swipe left and select the Battery saver icon.
ENABLE BATTERY SAVER MODE: From the Battery screen, select the Battery saver switch.
Note: Battery-smart features can help save your battery for what matters most. Seldom used apps go into App Standby to conserve battery.
TURN OFF AUTO-SYNC: From the Settings screen, scroll to and select Users & accounts then select the Automatically sync data switch.
Note: Select OK to confirm. Turn Auto-sync back on to allow apps to download new data like email, social media posts, etc.
TURN OFF AUTO-UPDATE FOR APPS
: From the home screen, select the Play Store app
> Menu icon
> Auto-update apps
> Don't auto-update apps
TURN OFF UNUSED SERVICES/ACTIVATE AIRPLANE MODE: Swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers, then if enabled select Bluetooth and Wi-Fi to disable. If you are traveling and do not have access to mobile or Wi-Fi networks, enable Airplane mode. Swipe left then select Airplane mode.
DISPLAY SETTINGS: To extend battery life, turn off live wallpapers, set the screen to a lower brightness and decrease screen timeout. From the Settings screen, select Display then adjust display settings as desired.
• DISABLE LIVE WALLPAPERS: Select Home screen then select Advanced > Wallpaper > Navigate to and select the desired wallpaper that is not a live wallpaper.
• LOWER SCREEN BRIGHTNESS: Select Brightness level then select and drag the Brightness slider left to lower the screen brightness manually.
• DECREASE SCREEN TIMEOUT: Scroll to and select Sleep then select the desired option.