Change the display brightness, time out and orientation.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access display options through Quick Settings
• Access display options through settings
• Edit home screen display
Swipe down from the Notification bar to access Quick Settings. Swipe down from the Notification bar twice to access Expanded Quick Settings.
DISPLAY OPTIONS: Select the desired option to enable or disable the display option. You can also select and hold certain display options to access their settings.
• AUTO ROTATE: Select Auto rotate. When enabled, Auto rotate will automatically rotate the device's screen orientation depending on how you are holding it. This feature is disabled on the home screen by default. When Auto rotate is disabled, the Portrait icon will be displayed in Quick Settings.
• SCREEN BRIGHTNESS: Select and drag the brightness slider at the bottom of the Quick Settings menu to the desired brightness level.
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon.
2. Select Display.
3. Scroll to and select the desired switch to enable or disable the desired display option. You can also access the settings for certain display options by selecting the name of the desired display option.
• SCREEN BRIGHTNESS: Select and drag the brightness slider to the desired brightness level.
• BLUE LIGHT FILTER: Select the Blue light filter switch.
• NIGHT MODE: Select the Dark mode switch.
• SCREEN TIMEOUT: Scroll to and select Screen timeout, then select the desired option.
• ADJUST NAVIGATION BAR LAYOUT: Scroll to and select Navigation bar, then adjust as desired.
• ACCIDENTAL TOUCH PROTECTION: Select the Accidental touch protection switch.
From the Display screen, scroll to and select the desired option.
• HOME SCREEN: Select Home screen to edit the Home screen grid, app screen grid, and more.
• EDGE SCREEN: Select Edge screen, then edit Edge screen settings as desired.
• EASY MODE: For a simpler Home screen layout, use Easy mode. Select Easy mode, then follow the prompts to enable Easy mode.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.