Add your Google account to sync Gmail, Chrome, YouTube, Google Maps, and More.
Registering a Google account allows you to download and purchase content in the Google Play Store, access email through the Gmail application, receive personalized Google Search results, and have your account automatically logged in for all other Google-based services on your device.
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon.
2. Select the General tab then select Accounts.
3. Select Add account.
4. Select Google.
5. Enter your Email or phone number, then select Next.
Note: If you do not have an account, select Create account and follow the prompts, or visit accounts.google.com/signup.
6. Enter your Password, then select Next.
Note: If you can't remember your password, select Forgot password? and follow the prompts.
8. Review the Google Services prompt, then select the Back up to Google Drive switch if you wish to do so. Select Agree or ACCEPT to complete.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.