Make or receive a video or audio call using FaceTime.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Activate FaceTime
• Make a FaceTime call using the Contacts app
• Make a FaceTime call using the FaceTime app
• Respond to an incoming FaceTime call
• FaceTime options
From the home screen, select the Settings app > scroll to and select FaceTime > select the FaceTime switch.
Note: FaceTime requires an applicable data plan and your call recipient must also have a FaceTime-activated iOS device. If you need additional help, view the Apple support article If you get an error when trying to activate FaceTime. With iOS 13 and later, FaceTime now supports up to 32 people at one time.
1. From the home screen, navigate to and select the Contacts app.
2. Select the desired contact.
3. To make a FaceTime video or audio call, select the video or phone icon next to Facetime.
1. From the home screen, select the FaceTime app.
2. Select the desired contact from the call history or select the Add icon to create a new call and follow the prompts.