How to use air gestures and motions as well as access additional motions and gestures.
WATCH AND LEARN
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access and edit notifications and Quick Settings
• Access additional apps
• Enable/disable gestures
• Use shortcut keys
• Use app long press
• Enable/disable KnockON
• Silence incoming calls
• Access and edit navigation bar settings
• Use Full screen gestures
ACCESS: Swipe down from the Notification bar to access Quick Settings. Notifications will be displayed beneath Quick Settings.
Note: You can access Expanded Quick Settings by swiping down twice from the Notification bar.
EDIT APPEARANCE: Swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers to access Expanded Quick Settings, then select the Edit icon. Select and drag the desired icon to the desired location, then select the Checkmark icon when finished.
Swipe left to access more apps.
Note: To add the App drawer icon to the home screen, swipe down from the Notification bar then select the Settings icon > Display > Home screen > Select Home > Home & app drawer > OK.
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon.
2. Select Extensions. Select the desired feature then select the switch next to the desired advanced features to turn them on or off.
Use shortcut keys for quick access to a variety of functionalities. From the Extensions screen, select Shortcuts then select the switch next to the desired shortcut to enable or disable shortcuts.
Using app long press, you can access shortcuts for select apps. Select and hold the desired app, then select the desired shortcut.
From the Extensions screen, select the KnockON switch to enable/disable KnockON. When the screen is off, double-tap the screen to wake it up. When the screen is on, double-tap the screen or Notification bar to put it to sleep.
Note: You cannot use KnockON while taking or viewing a picture.
During an incoming call, flip your phone over to silence the incoming call.
Note: To enable/disable this feature, from the home screen swipe down from the Notification bar > Settings icon > Network & internet > Call > Additional settings > Gestures > Silence incoming call switch.
ACCESS: To change how you interact with the Navigation bar, swipe down from the Notification bar then select the Settings icon. Select Display, then select Navigation bar.
EDIT: From the Navigation bar screen, scroll to and select the desired options.
• GESTURES: Select Gestures to enable a gesture-based navigation bar.
• GESTURE AND BUTTONS: Select Gesture and Buttons to enable a gesture and button-based navigation bar.
• NAVIGATION BUTTONS: Select Buttons only to enable a button-based navigation bar.
• CHANGE BUTTON ORDER: Select Button combination then select and drag the desired button to the desired location.
Enabling Full screen gestures allows you to swipe from different areas of the screen to go backwards, forwards, return to the home screen, and see your open apps. From the Navigation bar screen, select Gestures. To change the gesture sensitivity, select and drag the Back gesture sensitivity slider.
Note: For more information about how to use Full screen gestures, select Gesture guide.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.