Add your Google account to sync Gmail, Chrome, YouTube, Google Maps, and more.
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon.
2. Scroll to and select Accounts and backup.
3. Select Manage accounts.
4. Select Add account.
5. Select Google.
6. Enter your Email or phone number, then select Next.
7. Enter your Password, then select Next.
Note: If you do not have an account, select Create account and follow the prompts, or visit accounts.google.com/signup. If you can't remember your password, select Forgot password? and follow the prompts.
9. Review the Google Services prompt, then select the Back up to Google Drive switch if you wish to do so. Select Accept to complete.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.