1. Swipe down from the Notification bar
, then select the Settings icon
2. Scroll to and select Google
3. Select Backup
4. Make sure that Back up to Google One is on by selecting the Backup by Google One switch
5. If desired, select Account storage
to ensure redundancy for backing up your data on the cloud.
6. Select the desired backup account option
or select Add account
to add a new backup account. When you add your Google account to a device, the data that you previously backed up for that Google account is restored to the device.