Learn how to use Bixby Routines to make changes to settings based off your use patterns.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access Bixby Routines
• Add a routine
• Turn a routine on or off
• Delete a routine
• Access Bixby Routine settings
Swipe down from the Notification bar twice to access Expanded Quick Settings. Swipe left then select and hold Bixby Routines.
1. Select the Add routine tab.
2. Select the Add icon under If to add a trigger to the routine.
3. Select the desired condition.
4. Edit settings as desired, then select Done.
5. Select the Add icon under Then to add a trigger to the routine.
Note: To add another condition, select the Add icon and follow the prompts. To remove a condition, select the Remove icon.
6. Select the desired category.
7. Select the desired action, then edit settings as desired. Select Done when finished.
8. When finished, select Next.
9. Enter the desired Routine name, then select Done.
1. When a routine is created, it is automatically enabled. To disable a routine, select the desired routine.
2. Select the Menu icon, then select Disable this routine.
Note: Select Disable to confirm.
To re-enable a routine, select the desired disabled routine then select Turn on.
1. Select the Menu icon, then select Delete.
2. Select the desired routine(s), then select the Delete icon.
Select the Menu icon, then select Settings.
2. Edit settings as desired.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.