How to use air gestures and motions, and access additional motions and gestures.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access and edit notifications and Quick Settings
• Access additional apps
• Enable/disable gestures
• Access and edit Navigation bar settings
• Double tap to turn on screen
• Keep the screen on while viewing
• Palm swipe to capture
ACCESS: Swipe down from the Notification bar to access Quick Settings. Notifications will be displayed beneath Quick Settings.
Note: You can access Expanded Quick Settings by swiping down twice from the Notification bar.
EDIT APPEARANCE: From Expanded Quick Settings, select the Menu icon then select Edit buttons.
Select and drag the desired icon to the desired location. Select Done to save.
Swipe up from the center of the home screen to access the Apps tray.
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon.
2. Scroll to and select Advanced features.
3. Select Motions and gestures.
4. To enable or disable motions and gestures, select the switch next to the desired feature.
Note: To learn more about a feature, select the desired feature.
When double tap to wake is enabled, you can turn the screen on by double tapping it. From the Motions and gestures screen, select the Double tap to turn on screen switch.
Smart stay keeps the screen on while you're looking at it by using the front camera to detect your face. From the Motions and gestures screen, select the Keep screen on while viewing switch.
When Palm swipe to capture is enabled, you can take a screenshot by swiping the edge of your hand across the screen. From the Motions and gestures screen, select the Palm swipe to capture switch.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.