In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access display options through Moments bar
• Access display options through settings
• Adjust display options
Access display options through Quick Settings
Swipe down from the top of the clock screen to access the Moments bar.
DISPLAY OPTIONS: Select the desired option to enable or disable:
• SCREEN BRIGHTNESS: Select the Brightness icon, then select the Add or Remove icons to raise or lower brightness.
• WATCH ALWAYS ON: Select the Watch always on icon. When enabled, your watch face will always be visible. This feature will increase battery usage.
Access display options through Settings
1. From the clock screen, press the Power/Home button
then double tap the Settings app
2. Scroll to and select Display
Adjust display options
To adjust brightness, select Brightness
then select the Add
or Remove icons
to raise or lower brightness.
To change Screen timeout, scroll to and select Screen timeout
. Select the desired time