How to use air gestures and motions, and access additional motions and gestures.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access features from the clock screen
• Return to previous screen
• Access quick app
• Lock/wake up the device
• Enable/disable additional gestures
From the clock screen, select the desired option:
• ACCESS APPS: Press the Power/Home button.
• ACCESS MOMENTS BAR: Swipe down from the top of the screen.
• ACCESS WIDGETS: Swipe left to scroll through widgets.
• ACCESS NOTIFICATIONS: Swipe right to view notifications.
Press the Back button.
Press the Power/Home button twice.
Note: To edit quick app settings, from the paired device, navigate to and select the Galaxy Wearable app > Home tab > Advanced > Double press home key > desired app.
• LOCK: Cover the device screen with your palm.
• WAKE UP: Press the Power/Home button.
1. From the Galaxy Wearable app on the paired device, select the Home tab then select Advanced.
2. Select the desired switch next to the desired feature to enable or disable.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.