Perform a soft, factory, and alternate master reset of the device.
WATCH AND LEARN
There are multiple ways to reset your device if you are experiencing issues. Power cycling your device is the first step. In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Power cycle your device
• Perform a factory data reset
Press and hold the Power/Home button on the right side of the device, then select Power off. To turn the device back on, press and hold the Power/Home button until the screen lights up.
1. If a restart does not resolve your issue, you may need to perform a Factory data reset (Master reset). This will erase all data on your device and restore it to factory settings. To Factory data reset your device, press the Power/Home button then double-tap the Settings app.
Note: A Factory data reset will revert the device back to factory settings. It will permanently erase all personal data, preferences, settings and content such as pictures, ringtones and apps that are saved to the device. It is recommended that you save (back up) important data before proceeding.
2. Scroll to and select General, then scroll and select Reset.
3. You will be prompted to reset your mobile networks. To reset your mobile networks, scroll to and select Reset networks then follow the prompts. To continue without resetting mobile networks, select Next.
4. Select the Checkmark icon to reset your watch. Select Back up data to back up all of the personal data and content on your watch before resetting.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.