Learn how to turn Bluetooth on or off, scan and connect to other Bluetooth devices, and unpair a connected device.
When Bluetooth is on, the Bluetooth icon will display in the Notification bar. To optimize battery life, turn Bluetooth off when not in use. For additional information on pairing, please see the Pair Bluetooth Accessory article.
Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Bluetooth icon to turn it on or off.
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon.
2. Select Connected devices, then select the Bluetooth switch.
1. From the Connected devices screen, select Bluetooth.
2. When Bluetooth is enabled, your device will automatically scan for devices. Select the desired device. Select Pair when prompted to request a pairing.
Note: You may be prompted to enter a passcode (common default passcode is 0000).
1. Select the Settings icon next to the desired paired device.
2. Select Unpair to unpair the device.
Note: If having trouble pairing/unpairing your device with your vehicle, please refer to your vehicle's user manual for additional information.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.