Manage email settings such as sync frequency, server settings, signature, removing an email account, and more.
This tutorial will cover how to:
• Access the email settings screen
• Change account server settings
• Change sync frequency
• Change your email signature
• Add additional email accounts
• Delete an email account
• Restore default email settings
1. From the home screen, select the Email app
2. Select the Menu icon, then select Settings. Select the desired account.
From the Account settings screen, scroll to and select Incoming server settings or Outgoing server settings. Edit settings as desired, then select Save.
From the Account settings screen, select Sync schedule. Enter the desired sync preferences, then select Save.
From the Account settings screen, select Edit signature. Enter the desired signature, then select the Checkmark icon.
From the Email settings screen, select Add account then follow the on-screen prompts.
From the Email settings screen, select the Menu icon then select Remove account. Select the desired account, then select Remove.
From the Email settings screen, select the Menu icon then select Reset settings. Select Reset to confirm.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.