Capture+ allows you to capture screenshots, create memos, edit memos, save memos, change memo background, write or draw on almost every screen, and schedule memos to appear at certain times. In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access Capture+
• Create and edit a memo
• Change memo background
• Save a memo
• Share a memo
• Schedule a memo
Swipe down from the Notification bar
, then select the Capture+ icon
.Note: Alternately, to access Capture+ while the screen is off, press the volume up button twice.
Create and edit a memo
• UNDO AN ACTION: To undo an action, select the Undo icon.
• REDO AN ACTION: To redo an action, select the Redo icon.
• DRAW: To draw on the screen, select the Pencil icon. Double-tap the Pencil icon to customize the pencil.
• ERASE: To erase unwanted writing, select the Eraser icon. Double-tap the Eraser icon to customize the eraser.
Note: You must remove the stylus from the bottom left corner of the device in order to use the Pencil or Eraser.
Save a memo
Select the Checkmark icon.
Share a memo
Select the Share icon
. Follow the prompts to share.
Schedule a memo
1. From the home screen, swipe left
then select the Essentials folder
. Swipe left
then select the QuickMemo+ app
.Note: Review the terms and conditions, then select AGREE. Select the desired Google account you wish to sync your memos to.
2. Select the Menu icon
, then select the category
, such as My memos
or Coloring book
3. Select the desired memo
4. Select Add reminder
> desired date
> desired time