Learn how Google Assistant allows you to control your device and access voice control settings using voice commands.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access and use Google Assistant
• Access Google Assistant settings
1. Select and hold the Home key to launch Google Assistant. Say the desired search term(s) when "Try saying" appears on-screen or select the Google search options icon for more options.
2. Select the desired option.
• TYPE A QUESTION: Select the Keyboard icon.
• TALK TO YOUR GOOGLE ASSISTANT: Select the Microphone icon.
• ACCESS GOOGLE LENS: Select the Google Lens icon.
1. From the Google Assistant screen, select the Options icon.
2. Select the Account icon, then edit settings as desired.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.