Learn how to set up your device as a personal hotspot and share your data connection with Wi-Fi-capable devices.
WATCH AND LEARN
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Turn Mobile Hotspot on/off
• View Mobile Hotspot network name
• Configure hotspot settings
When Mobile Hotspot is enabled, the Mobile hotspot icon will be displayed in the Notification bar.
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers, then select the Settings icon.
2. Select Network & internet, then select Hotspot & tethering.
3. Select Wi-Fi hotspot, then select the Wi-Fi hotspot switch.
The Mobile Hotspot Network name, Mobile Hotspot Security type, and Mobile Hotspot password will be displayed on the Mobile hotspot screen.
1. From the Wi-Fi hotspot screen, select the desired network setting:
• HOTSPOT NAME: Change the Name of the Mobile Hotspot network.
• SECURITY: Change the Security type of the Mobile Hotspot network.
• PASSWORD: Change the Password of the Mobile Hotspot network.
2. Edit the desired information, then select OK when finished.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.