How to use air gestures and motions as well as access additional motions and gestures.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access and edit notifications and Quick Settings
• Access additional apps
• Enable/disable gestures
• Access and edit navigation bar settings
• Use Full screen gestures
ACCESS: Swipe down from the Notification bar to access Quick Settings. Notifications will be displayed beneath Quick Settings.
Note: You can access Expanded Quick Settings by swiping down twice from the Notification bar.
EDIT APPEARANCE: Swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers to access Expanded Quick Settings, then select the Edit icon. Select and drag the desired icon to the desired location, then select the Back arrow when finished.
Swipe up from the home screen to access the Apps tray.
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers, then select the Settings icon.
2. Scroll to and select System, then select Gestures.
3. Select the desired option to enable or disable the desired gesture.
ACCESS: To change how you interact with the Navigation bar, swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers then select the Settings icon > System > Gestures > System navigation.
EDIT: From the Navigation bar screen, select the desired option.
• GESTURES: Select Gesture navigation to enable a gesture-based navigation bar.
• NAVIGATION BUTTONS: Select 3-button navigation to enable a button-based navigation bar.
• CHANGE GESTURE SENSITIVITY: Select the Settings icon next to Gesture navigation, then select and drag the Back Sensitivity sliders to the desired sensitivity. Select the back arrow when finished.
Enabling Full screen gestures allows you to swipe from different areas of the screen to go backwards, forwards, return to the home screen, and view your open apps.
NAVIGATE HOME: Swipe up from the botttom edge of the screen.
GO BACK: Swipe in towards the middle of the screen from the left or right edge of the screen.
VIEW RECENT APPS: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and continue to hold your finger on the screen.
SWITCH BETWEEN APPS: Swipe left or right at the bottom edge of the screen.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.