In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Add an app to the home screen
• Add/remove a folder from the home screen
• Edit display options
Add an app to the home screen
From the home screen, swipe left to access additional apps then select and drag the desired app to the desired location.
Note: To remove an app from the home screen, select and drag the desired app to the new desired location.
Add/remove a folder from the home screen
Select and drag the desired app over another app, then release. A new folder will automatically be created. To delete a folder, remove all apps from the folder. The folder will automatically be deleted.
Select and hold an empty space on the home screen, then perform the following for the desired display option:
• SET DEFAULT HOME SCREEN PANEL: Swipe to the desired home screen panel, then select the Home icon at the top of the screen.
• ADD A WIDGET: Select Widgets, then select and drag the desired widget to the desired location.
• CHANGE WALLPAPER: Select Wallpaper & theme, then navigate to and select the desired wallpaper. Select Set wallpaper.
• CHANGE SCREEN GRID: Select Home screen settings > Grid > desired layout > Apply.
You can also add, move, or remove home screen panels as desired. You can add a panel by dragging an app
to an empty home screen
, remove a panel by removing all apps
from a home screen, and move a panel by selecting and dragging a panel
to the desired location
Live wallpapers can increase battery consumption. Visit the Optimize Battery Life tutorial
for more information.