Learn how Google Assistant allows you to control your device and access voice control settings using voice commands.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access and use Google Assistant
• Access Google Assistant settings
1. Select and hold the Home key to launch Google Assistant. Say the desired search term(s) when "Hi, how can I help?" is on-screen, select the desired prompt, or select the Google search options icon for more options.
Note: You can also select the Microphone icon on the home screen to access Google Assistant.
2. Select the desired option.
• TYPE A QUESTION: Select the Keyboard icon.
• TALK TO YOUR GOOGLE ASSISTANT: Select the Microphone icon.
1. From the Google Assistant screen, select the Account icon then select Settings.
2. Edit settings as desired.