Learn how Google Assistant allows you to control your device and access voice control settings using voice commands.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access and use Google Assistant
• Access Google Assistant settings
1. Swipe up from the bottom left or right corner to launch Google Assistant. Say the desired search term(s) when "Try saying" appears on-screen, or select the Google search assistant icon for more options.
Note: You can also press the Side button on the left side of the device, or the Microphone icon on the home screen to access Google Assistant.
2. Select the desired option.
• TYPE A QUESTION: Select the Keyboard icon.
• TALK TO YOUR GOOGLE ASSISTANT: Select the Microphone icon.
• ACCESS GOOGLE LENS: Select the Google Lens icon.
1. From the Google Assistant screen, select the Explore icon.
2. Select the Account icon, then select Settings. Edit settings as desired.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.