Learn how to turn Airplane Mode on and off using the Moments bar or through Settings.
In this tutorial, you'll learn how to:
• Quickly turn Airplane mode on or off
• Turn Airplane mode on or off through settings
Airplane mode will disable all wireless services on the device. Calls, data, and text messages cannot be sent or received. Disable Airplane mode to restore regular device function.
When Airplane Mode is turned on, the Airplane mode icon will display on the clock screen.
From the clock screen, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the Moments bar. Swipe left twice, then select the Airplane mode icon.
1. From the clock screen, press the Home button then select the Settings app.
2. Scroll to and select Connections.
3. Scroll to and select Airplane mode, then select the Airplane mode switch.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.