Learn how to transfer media to your Galaxy Watch device.
• Transfer media to Galaxy Watch
• Access media on Galaxy Watch
1. To transfer media from a connected device to the Galaxy Watch, from the connected device select the Galaxy Wearable app.
2. Select the Home tab, then scroll to and select Add content to your watch.
3. Select the desired media.
Note: For this demonstration, Send images was selected.
4. Navigate to and select the desired image(s), then select Done.
To access media transferred from your connect device, press the Home button to access the Apps list. Navigate to and select the Gallery app to view photos or select the Music app to view tracks.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.