1. To locate your companion device, from the watch clock screen press the Home button
to access the Apps list then naviagate to and select the Find My Phone app
2. Select the Start icon
3. Your companion device will ring and vibrate. Select and slide the Dismiss icon
in any direction when you have found your device.
4. To locate your watch from your connected device, from the Apps tray select the Galaxy Wearable app
. Select the Home tab
, then scroll to and then select Find My Watch
5. Select Start
to begin search.
6. Your watch will ring and vibrate. Select the X icon
when you have found your device.
7. Turn on the reactivation lock so you can use your Samsung account to stop anyone from reactivating your watch without your permission. From the Find My Watch screen, select Set security
8. Select Reactivation lock
, then select the Reactivation lock switch
to turn on or off.
9. Enter your Samsung account information
, then select OK