Accessibility features improve the usability of your device for users with impaired vision or hearing, cognitive difficulty, or reduced dexterity.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access accessibility features
• Turn on/off flash notifications
• Enable/disable accessibility shortcuts
• Access and edit Text-to-speech
1. From the Accessibility screen, select Advanced settings.
2. Select Flash notification.
3. Select the Camera flash notification switch.
1. From the Advanced settings screen, select Side and Volume up keys.
2. Select the desired Accessibility feature.
ACCESS: From the Settings screen, scroll to and select General management.
2. Select Text-to-speech.
EDIT: Edit settings as desired.
• CHANGE LANGUAGE: Select Language, then select the desired option.
• SPEECH RATE: Select and drag the Speech rate slider to the desired speech rate.
• PITCH: Select and drag the Pitch slider to the desired pitch.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.