Learn how Google Assistant allows you to control your device and access voice control settings using voice commands.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access and use Google Assistant
• Access Google Assistant settings
1. Select and hold the Home key to launch Google Assistant. Say the desired search term(s) when "Try saying..." is on-screen or select the Keyboard icon to enter your desired search terms.
Note: You can also select the Microphone icon on the home screen to access Google Assistant.
1. From the Google Assistant screen, select the Snapshot icon.
2. Select the Account icon, then edit settings as desired.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.