Learn how to access and use Camera modes, effects, filters, night mode, customization and crop a photo.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access camera modes and filters
• Customize photo and video settings
• Turn shutter sound on/off
• Use Night mode
• Use Super Steady Mode
• Crop a photo
1. From the Camera app, swipe left or right to access camera modes. To access additional camera modes such as Pro, Panorama, Slow motion and Hyperlapse, swipe left to MORE then select the desired option.
Note: Pro allows you to manually adjust settings such as ISO, shutter speed and exposure levels. Panorama allows you to create wider photos by stitching together multiple photos. Slow motion allows you to record videos at a high frame rate which can be played in slow motion. Hyperlapse allows you to capture changes that happen slowly in a smooth time-lapse video.
2. To access filters, select the Filters icon then select the desired filter.
Note: Filters are not available in some camera modes.
From the Camera app, select the Settings icon then edit settings as desired.
From the Camera settings screen, scroll to and select the Shutter sound switch.
Use Steady Mode to stabilize your camera while recording a video. From the Camera screen, swipe left to VIDEO then select the Super Steady icon at the top of the screen.
1. Use Night mode to take brighter and sharper photos under low light conditions. From the Camera screen, swipe left to MORE then select NIGHT.
2. Select the Capture icon and hold your device very still as the timer counts down. The camera will take a series of photos and seam them together into one clear image.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.