In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Connect devices to Wi-Fi
• Activate Screen Projecting
• Turn off Screen Projecting
Connect devices to Wi-Fi
1. In order to project your screen to another device, both devices need to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Swipe down from the Notification bar
, then select and hold the Wi-Fi icon
2. Select the Wi-Fi switch
to turn Wi-Fi on, then select the desired Wi-Fi network
. Note: If necessary, enter the Password then select Connect. If you need futher assistance connecting to Wi-Fi, visit the Wi-Fi tutorial.
Activate Screen Projecting
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar
with two fingers, then select Smart View
2. Select the desired device
.Note: Select Start now to confirm. You may be prompted to change the aspect ratio of the screen projection. Select the desired option.
3. When Casting your screen, the Cast icon
will be displayed in the Quick Settings
and the Smart View icon
will be displayed in the Notification bar
Turn off Screen Projecting
1. From the home screen, select the Smart View icon
2. Select Disconnect
. Note: Alternately, you can turn off Screen projecting through Quick Settings. Swipe down from the Notification bar twice then select the Smart View icon. The device will disconnect.