Create and respond to text (SMS), Advanced Messaging, or picture (MMS) messages, add, save, and view received attachments and more.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access messages
• Compose & send a message
• Read & respond to a new message
• Delete a message
When a new message is received, the New Message icon will display in the Notification bar.
From the home screen, select the Messaging app.
1. Select the Add icon.
2. Compose and send a message using the following options as desired.
• ENTER RECIPIENT: Select the 'To' field, then enter the desired recipient. Select the ALL CONTACTS TAB to choose a recipient from the contacts list.
• ENTER MESSAGE: Select the 'Add text' field to enter the desired message.
• ADD ATTACHMENT: Select the Attach icon and follow the prompts to add an attachment.
• SEND A MESSAGE: When finished composing a message, select the Send icon to send the message.
Note: To create a Group Message, from the 'To' field, enter the desired recipient(s) or select the Add contacts icon to select recipients from the contacts list. When finished, select the 'Add text' field to compose the desired message.
From the Messaging inbox, select the desired message thread.
VIEW/SAVE AN ATTACHMENT: To view an attachment, select the desired attachment. To save an attachment, select and hold the desired attachment then select the Save icon.
RESPOND TO A MESSAGE: Select the desired option:
• REPLY: Enter the desired message in the 'Add text' field, then select the Send icon.
• FORWARD: Select and hold the desired message, then select the Forward icon and follow the prompts to forward a message.
From the desired message thread, select and hold the desired message, then select the Delete icon. Select DELETE to confirm.
DELETE MESSAGE THREAD: From the Messaging screen, select and hold the desired message thread then select the Delete icon. Select DELETE to confirm.
By default, attachments will be saved to the Messaging folder in the Gallery GO app. To view saved attachments, from the home screen select the Photos app > Messaging.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.