Learn how to transfer photos and videos to or from your device and a computer.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Transfer media to or from a PC
• Transfer media to or from a Mac
1. You need the Android File Transfer App to facilitate the communication between the camera and computer. Download and install the Android File Transfer app.
2. With the device powered on, insert the USB-C end of the USB-C cable into the port on the bottom of the device. Insert the USB end of the USB-C cable into an open port on the computer.
Note: If prompted, review the Allow access to your data prompt then select ALLOW.
3. To place the device into the correct USB mode, swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Android System drop-down menu > Charging notification > File Transfer or PTP.
4. Once the phone is connected to the computer, the Android File Transfer app will open automatically. Select the desired folder to transfer files to/from.
5. Drag and drop the desired files to/from the device to transfer.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.