Manage email settings such as sync frequency, server settings, signature, removing an email account, and more.
This tutorial will cover how to:
• Access the email settings screen
• Change sync frequency
• Change your email signature
• Add additional email accounts
• Delete an email account
1. From the home screen, select the Gmail app.
2. Select the Menu icon, then scroll to and select Settings. Choose the desired account.
From the Account settings screen, scroll to and select Days of mail to sync. Enter the desired sync preferences, then select OK.
From the Account settings screen, scroll to and select Mobile signature. Enter the desired Signature, then select OK.
From the Email settings screen, select Add account then follow the on-screen prompts.
From the Email settings screen, select the Menu icon then select Manage accounts > desired account > REMOVE ACCOUNT.
Note: You will be prompted to select REMOVE ACCOUNT to confirm.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.