How to use air gestures and motions as well as access additional motions and gestures.
WATCH AND LEARN
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access and edit notifications and Quick Settings
• Access additional apps
• Enable/disable gestures
• Access Moto Actions
• Access and edit navigation bar settings
• Use Full screen gestures
• Enable and use Swipe to split
ACCESS: Swipe down from the Notification bar to access Quick Settings. Notifications will be displayed beneath Quick Settings.
Note: You can access Expanded Quick Settings by swiping down twice from the Notification bar.
EDIT APPEARANCE: Swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers to access Expanded Quick Settings, then select the Edit icon. Select and drag the desired icon to the desired location, then select the Back arrow when finished.
Swipe up from the home screen to access the Apps tray.
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers, then select the Settings icon.
2. Scroll to and select System, then select Gestures.
3. Select the desired option to enable or disable the desired gesture.
1. From the home screen, swipe up to access the Apps tray then select the Moto app.
2. Select the Menu icon, then select Gestures.
3. Select the desired switch to enable or disable the desired feature.
ACCESS: To change how you interact with the Navigation bar, swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers then select the Settings icon > System > Gestures > System navigation.
EDIT: From the Navigation bar screen, select the desired option.
• GESTURES: Select Gesture navigation to enable a gesture-based navigation bar.
• NAVIGATION BUTTONS: Select 3-button navigation to enable a button-based navigation bar.
• CHANGE GESTURE SENSITIVITY: Select the Settings icon next to Gesture navigation, then select and drag the Back Sensitivity slider to the desired sensitivity. Select OK when finished.
Note: For more information about how to use Full screen gestures, select See how it works.
Enabling Full screen gestures allows you to swipe from different areas of the screen to go backwards, forwards, return to the home screen, and view your open apps.
NAVIGATE HOME: Swipe up from the botttom edge of the screen.
GO BACK: Swipe in towards the middle of the screen from the left or right edge of the screen.
VIEW RECENT APPS: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and continue to hold your finger on the screen.
SWITCH BETWEEN APPS: Swipe left or right at the bottom of the screen.
Swipe to split uses a simple gesture to activate split screen. From the Gestures screen, select Swipe to split. Select the Swipe to split switch.
To use Swipe to split, swipe your finger back and forth across the screen once to enable Split Screen. Select the desired app.
Note: For further instruction on how to use Split Screen, view the Split Screen tutorial.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.